Hearty Turkey Noodle Stew
For a hearty stew that comes together in a jiffy, try this one. It's chock-full of vegetables, turkey and tender noodles. It's delicious on a chilly day.—Traci Maloney, Toms River, New Jersey
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 1/2 pound each), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion in oil for 5-6 minutes or
- until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, vegetables and
- lemon-pepper. Add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles and
- vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.