Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 259 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 566 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Recommended: 40 Flavor-Packed Healthy Soup Recipes
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 1/2 pound each), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion in oil for 5-6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, vegetables and lemon-pepper. Add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Noodle Stew in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2010, p38
Reviews for Hearty Turkey Noodle Stew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2015
"Hi Donalee2,Here's the nutritional facts for this recipe:Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 259 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 566 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.Hope this helps!Sue StetzelOnline Community ManagerTaste of Home Magazine"
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2015
"YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT OUR A RECIPE WITHOUT THE NUTRITIONAL CONTENT. SOME PEOPLE WON'T MAKE IT WITHOUT THAT. THAT IS VERY IMORTANT TO MOST PEOPLE.DONALEE2"
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2014
"Kindly tell me where I can find the nutritional content of recipe. Thank You."