- x 7-in. baking dish. Place cut edge of two tortillas against long
- sides of dish, overlapping to fit. Place a whole tortilla in center.
- Spoon 2 cups of meat mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with 1/2 cup
- cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas and meat sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve
- with salsa. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 430 calories, 27 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 634 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.