This recipe comes from reader Eunice Holmberg of Willmar, Minnesota. It’s a creamy, cheesy delight for guests of all ages.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Turkey Casserole in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p15
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Hearty Turkey Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review