Hearty Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Turkey Casserole
"I've made this several times and I'm always surprised how delicious it is, when the ingredient list seems rather bland. I served this to some in-laws recently, who were all skeptical about a turkey casserole with hard-boiled eggs in it, but they all loved it and went for more! easy to make; definitely a keeper!"
"my whole family loved this"
"This is great except for process cheese food. (Our dog won't even eat it!) But regular or reduced fat shredded cheddar is great in it!BonneSue"
"This is an easy dish to make and tastes really good. Very cheesy."