- Stir in cream and salt. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spread 3 tablespoons sauce in an ungreased 8-in. round or square
- baking dish. Spread about 2 teaspoons sauce on each tortilla; layer
- with beans, beef mixture and 2 tablespoons of each kind of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheeses; bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with sour cream and salsa if
- desired. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 657 calories, 35 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 1,442 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 34 g protein.