- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water. Add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Tortellini Salad
Sort By :
"Good! Very filling though and makes alot!"
"This was good but there was too much pesto flavor for my family. Next time, I'll reduce the amount of pesto a bit, and add some red wine vinegar. I also added some sliced black olives and green onions. Overall, a good recipe and different from regular pasta salads - I would make it again."