“This salad's a family favorite-especially at summer picnics-and unbelievably easy," writes Susan McCarthy from Old Lyme, Connecticut. "Sometimes I'm embarrassed at how little effort it takes to get such rave reviews! Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family does.”
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water. Add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Tortellini Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p42
Reviews for Hearty Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review