- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water. Add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Tortellini Salad
"Good! Very filling though and makes alot!"
"This was good but there was too much pesto flavor for my family. Next time, I'll reduce the amount of pesto a bit, and add some red wine vinegar. I also added some sliced black olives and green onions. Overall, a good recipe and different from regular pasta salads - I would make it again."