- 20-in. rope. Place three ropes on a baking sheet coated with cooking
- spray; braid. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Repeat with
- remaining ropes. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 35 minutes.
- Brush loaves with cold milk. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 131 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.