- meatballs. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30
- minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- Serve immediately or cool before placing in a freezer container.
- Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen meatballs:: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. In a
- large skillet, add meatballs; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until
- heated through.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 meatballs with about 1/3 cup sauce equals 357 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.