You're just 5 ingredients away from a fresh take on a familiar entree. These meat loaf patties from Mary Ann Pearce of Sparks, Nevada cook quickly and are loaded with flavor.
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 2/3 pound lean ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, water and butter. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Shape beef into four thin patties. Divide stuffing mixture between two patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining barbecue sauce over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Stuffed Meat Loaves in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p10
Reviews for Hearty Stuffed Meat Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review