- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 2/3 pound lean ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, water and butter. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Shape beef into four thin patties. Divide stuffing mixture between two patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining barbecue sauce over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Stuffed Meat Loaves
Sort By :
This recipe was very quick! But the flavoring was a bit odd. It was basically just a hamburger smothered in BBQ sauce, with stuffing. It just lacked something to tie everything together.
Do I cook the stuffing first?
This was good but will make it without the barbecue sauce in the filling.