- Drain and discard marinade from beef and chicken. In a large skillet
- or wok, heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil; stir-fry beef until no longer
- pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry chicken in
- 1-1/2 teaspoons oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry carrots and broccoli in remaining oil for 5 minutes. Add
- the green pepper, onion and mushrooms; stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or
- until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in cilantro and reserved
- Toss salad greens and oranges; place on a large serving plate. Top
- with the stir-fried beef, chicken and vegetables. Yield: 6-8
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.