Hearty Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add ham, cheese, mushrooms and onion. Melt butter in a skillet; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 310 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 467mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Hearty Scrambled Eggs
"i like it but needs alittle work."
"This was easy and great for company."
"EXCELLENT!! I sauteed the mushrooms and onions then added the ham then the eggs with cheese. The flavors worked so well together. A very filling breakfast."