Hearty Scrambled Eggs
This hearty breakfast dish includes classic omelet ingredients in a fun egg scramble that's so quick to whip up! The eggs pick up plenty of flavor from the mushrooms, onion and cheese. To shave minutes off the prep time, I keep diced ham in the freezer. Carole Anhalt
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add ham, cheese, mushrooms and onion. Melt
- butter in a skillet; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat
- until eggs are completely set and cheese is melted. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 310 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 467 mg cholesterol, 894 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.