Hearty Reuben Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) sliced corned beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 cup rye croutons
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, sauerkraut, cheese, corned beef and parsley. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Garnish with croutons and eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 323 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 259mg cholesterol, 1329mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Reuben Salad
"This was just wonderful, will definitely make it again."