- two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Beat egg white and cold water; brush over dough. Bake at 375° for
- 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when
- tapped. Cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 161 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.