Hearty Potato Omelet Recipe
- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Add Tater Tots and break apart with a spatula.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat eggs and water; add to skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, spoon cheese over one side; fold omelet over filling. Cover and let stand for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 403 calories, 32g fat (13g saturated fat), 463mg cholesterol, 545mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Potato Omelet
"So easy, so tasty! Used to make this for my kids years ago. You can use a microwaved or baked potato in place of tater tots and sliced ham for bacon. Needs a picture to inspire people to try this..it's great!"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.