Hearty Potato Omelet Recipe
- 1 bacon strip, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Add Tater Tots and break apart with a spatula.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and water; add to skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, spoon cheese over one side; fold omelet over filling. Cover and let stand for 1-1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Hearty Potato Omelet(1)
Sort By :
So easy, so tasty! Used to make this for my kids years ago. You can use a microwaved or baked potato in place of tater tots and sliced ham for bacon. Needs a picture to inspire people to try this..it's great!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >