- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 3/4 pound), halved and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 3/4 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes, olives and Greek seasoning; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Drain linguine; add to pan and toss to coat. Serve with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Hearty Portobello Linguine
Sort By :
We LOVED it! It was healthy and delicious. Smelled terrific while it was cooking. Husband had seconds. It was very easy to make. I could totally do this on a weeknight! I used whole wheat linguine to make it even more healthy and the mushrooms are hearty enough to stand up to the thicker pasta! This recipe is going into the rotation! Thanks!