- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until
- crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons
- drippings. Brown pork in drippings. Add onions ; cook and stir until
- tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Sprinkle with flour, salt, pepper and allspice; stir until blended.
- Add the water, bouillon, parsley and bacon. Cover and cook over
- medium-low heat for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Divide dough in half; roll out one portion to fit a 9-in. pie plate.
- Transfer to pie plate; trim pastry even with edge. Spoon filling
- into crust. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of plate; place
- over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry; brush
- with cream.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 470 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 826 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.