- Divide half of the mixture between two greased 11x7-in. baking
- dishes; sprinkle each with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Top each with pepperoni and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or
- until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 296 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 616 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.