Hearty Pasta Salad
When made with tricolor pasta, this is a colorful---and tasty---salad to take to any summer gathering.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed pastrami, cooked turkey or roast beef
- 1/4 cup each chopped carrot, celery and onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, pastrami, carrot, celery and
- onion. Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and
- lemon juice. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.