Hearty Pasta Salad for Two
"Alter the vegetables any way you like! Sometimes I add tomatoes, squash or celery," notes Barbara Banski from Fenton, Michigan. "This yummy salad is always a hit at pot lucks."
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 6 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 slices hard salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to
- coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with turkey pepperoni and reduced-fat dressing) equals 264 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 853 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.