Hearty Pasta Salad for Two Recipe
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 6 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 slices hard salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 264 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 853mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Hearty Pasta Salad for Two
"I usually put my own spin on a recipe. I like hard salami more than pepperoni, so I substituted the hard salami for the pepperoni and I omitted the celery seed. It is a great recipe and I will make it again and again!"