Hearty Pasta Salad for Two Recipe
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 6 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 slices hard salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 264 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 853mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Hearty Pasta Salad for Two
"I usually put my own spin on a recipe. I like hard salami more than pepperoni, so I substituted the hard salami for the pepperoni and I omitted the celery seed. It is a great recipe and I will make it again and again!"