"Alter the vegetables any way you like! Sometimes I add tomatoes, squash or celery," notes Barbara Banski from Fenton, Michigan. "This yummy salad is always a hit at pot lucks."
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 6 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 slices hard salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p60
Reviews for Hearty Pasta Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review