- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed pastrami, cooked turkey or roast beef
- 1/4 cup each chopped carrot, celery and onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, pastrami, carrot, celery and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Pasta Salad in Country June/July 2004, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hearty Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2013
"My family liked this. I did up the lemon juice to 1 full teaspoon as I think it gives the mayo a tang."