- Drain pasta and return to the pan. Add sausage mixture, 1 cup
- mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago and roasted vegetables.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated
- through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 5 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 416 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.