- Drain pasta and return to the pan. Add sausage mixture, 1 cup
- mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago and roasted vegetables.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated
- through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 5 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 416 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now