- powder and 1 teaspoon cumin. Spread over a 14-in. platter. In
- another bowl, mash the avocados; add 1/4 cup onion, lemon juice,
- sugar, celery salt and cayenne. Spread over the bean layer.
- Combine 1 cup salsa, sour cream, mayonnaise, paprika, garlic powder,
- pepper sauce, oregano and remaining onion, cumin and chili powder.
- Spread over avocado layer; sprinkle with Monterey Jack and cheddar
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the
- remaining salsa. Spread over cheeses. Sprinkle with the green onions
- and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips
- or vegetables. Yield: 20-25 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now