Hearty Mushroom Canapes Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices caraway rye bread
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients; mix well. Lightly toast bread; while still warm, use a 3-in. heart-shaped cutter to cut a heart out of each slice. Spread mushroom mixture over bread and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Hearty Mushroom Canapes
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.