- Bake second pie at 375° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat; bake at
- 350° for 1 hour. Meanwhile, drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
- Add water to liquid to measure 1 cup; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, cook mushrooms and flour in oil until bubbly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in bouillon and reserved mushroom liquid.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir
- in browning sauce if desired. Serve with pie.
- To use frozen pie: Bake at 375° for 70 minutes. Prepare gravy as
- directed. Serve with pie. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 317 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 464 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.