Hearty Macaroni Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1 envelope (.6 ounce) cream of chicken soup mix
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) spicy tomato juice
- 4 cups water
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) mixed vegetables, drained
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash dried minced garlic
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine soup mixes and tomato juice. Stir in the water, mixed vegetables, pepper flakes and garlic; bring to a boil. Add macaroni. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 94 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 944mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Hearty Macaroni Vegetable Soup
"I used frozen vegetables instead of canned (prefer the flavor) so it took a little longer to cook, but I'd say win-win!"