Hearty Macaroni Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1 envelope (.6 ounce) cream of chicken soup mix
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) spicy tomato juice
- 4 cups water
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) mixed vegetables, drained
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash dried minced garlic
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine soup mixes and tomato juice. Stir in the water, mixed vegetables, pepper flakes and garlic; bring to a boil. Add macaroni. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 94 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 944mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Hearty Macaroni Vegetable Soup
"I used frozen vegetables instead of canned (prefer the flavor) so it took a little longer to cook, but I'd say win-win!"