Hearty Italian Salad Recipe
Meat lovers won't be able to resist my antipasto-inspired salad that eats like a meal. Just add bread and dipping oil.
- 8 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 8 slices deli pastrami, cut into strips
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Seasoned salad croutons, sliced ripe olives and sliced pepperoncini
- 1. Divide salad greens among four plates; layer with pastrami, ham, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons, olives and pepperoncini. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Italian Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC