Hearty Italian Salad
Meat lovers won't be able to resist my antipasto-inspired salad that eats like a meal. Just add bread and dipping oil.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 8 slices deli pastrami, cut into strips
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Seasoned salad croutons, sliced ripe olives and sliced pepperoncini
- Divide salad greens among four plates; layer with pastrami, ham,
- cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons,
- olives and pepperoncini. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.