- Remove beef from slow cooker and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices if necessary; pour into a large saucepan. Combine cornstarch
- and cold water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain potatoes; mash with Alfredo sauce, butter and pepper. Sprinkle
- with chives. Serve with beef and gravy. Yield: 10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now