- and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape each portion into a ball. Place
- on a greased baking sheet; flatten into 5-in. circles. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at
- 375° for 20 minutes; cover with oil. Bake 10 minutes longer or
- until bread sounds hollow when tapped. Remove to a wire racks.
- Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 165 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.