You can prepare this filling family favorite start to finish in under 30 minutes!Kathy Winzer, Coulee Dam, Washington
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 6 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the beef, potatoes, onion,
- broth, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes,
- stirring occasionally, or until the meat is no longer pink and
- potatoes are tender. Thicken if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 302 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 541 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.