Hearty Hamburger Casserole Recipe
"I love to invent my own recipes," relates Regan Delp of Independence, Virginia. "I used convenient stuffing mix and canned vegetable soup to come up with this tasty and satisfying supper."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (18.8 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky savory vegetable soup
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and set aside. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, cheese and remaining stuffing.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC