"I love to invent my own recipes," relates Regan Delp of Independence, Virginia. "I used convenient stuffing mix and canned vegetable soup to come up with this tasty and satisfying supper."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (18.8 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky savory vegetable soup
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and set aside. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, cheese and remaining stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Hamburger Casserole in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p14
Reviews for Hearty Hamburger Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review