- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (18.8 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky savory vegetable soup
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and set aside. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, cheese and remaining stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Hamburger Casserole
Sort By :
I needed a quick meal. Found this. I luckily had all of the ingredients. I used cornbread stuffing which husband really liked. Will definitely be making this again.
This casserole is simple and convenient to make. Tastes great with salad and bread with butter!
Made this for supper last night ~ used Campbell's Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable with Beef soup, and generic brand (wal mart) stuffing mix. My husband thought it was great! Personally, it had no flavor, and definitely **missing** something. Will make again, adding herbs, maybe onion or garlic to give it a more like home flavor.
Wow! Love this recipe! Easy, fast, and very flavorful! Next time i may double the stuffing so i have more the crust...but delicious meal and will make again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >