Hearty Hamburger Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (18.8 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky savory vegetable soup
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and set aside. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with beef mixture, cheese and remaining stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Hamburger Casserole(3)
Sort By :
This casserole is simple and convenient to make. Tastes great with salad and bread with butter!
Made this for supper last night ~ used Campbell's Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable with Beef soup, and generic brand (wal mart) stuffing mix. My husband thought it was great! Personally, it had no flavor, and definitely **missing** something. Will make again, adding herbs, maybe onion or garlic to give it a more like home flavor.
Wow! Love this recipe! Easy, fast, and very flavorful! Next time i may double the stuffing so i have more the crust...but delicious meal and will make again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >