- mustard and cayenne for 30 seconds. Stir in flour until blended;
- cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Gradually whisk
- in broth and milks. Cook and stir 4-5 minutes longer or until
- mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the cheeses, salt and pepper. Drain
- pasta; add to cheese mixture. Fold in ham. Pour into prepared baking
- dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crumbs are
- golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.