- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine glaze ingredients. Bring to a
- boil; boil for 2 minutes. Remove loaf from the oven; drain. Baste
- with half of the glaze. Cool remaining glaze and set aside. Bake
- meat loaf 30-40 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°, basting occasionally.
- Cover and freeze reserved glaze for up to 2 months.
- To prepare frozen ham loaf with the frozen glaze: Thaw both in the
- refrigerator overnight and bake as directed. Yield: 2 loaves (6-8
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 222 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 663 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.