Hearty Ham Balls Recipe
A very special lady shared this recipe with me. She asked me to make these ham balls when I cooked at her nursing home. Everyone enjoyed them thereany my family does too.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, eggs and milk; crumble the ham, beef and pork over the mixture and mix well. Shape into 48 balls. Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ham balls. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until browned and meat juices run clear, basting several times. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Hearty Ham Balls in Country April/May 2005, p51
Reviews for Hearty Ham Balls(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meatball Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >