- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package white cake mix with pudding (regular size)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine streusel ingredients; set aside. In a another large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on low speed until mixed; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the streusel. Carefully spread remaining batter over streusel. Top with remaining streusel.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Graham-Streusel Coffee Cake in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p51
Reviews for Hearty Graham-Streusel Coffee Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review