Hearty English Muffins Recipe
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bacon strips
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, chives, salt and pepper. Pour into a nonstick skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut bacon strips in half widthwise; cook until crisp. Place two bacon pieces on each English muffin half; top with eggs. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (2 pieces) equals 492 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 572 mg cholesterol, 792 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Hearty English Muffins
"Delicious! I made breakfast for dinner with these simple sandwiches and hash browns on the side."