Hearty Egg Scramble Recipe
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and ham; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, water and pepper; pour over ham mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 245 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 251mg cholesterol, 589mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Egg Scramble
"It needs more flavor and not so much cooked down on the peppers and onions."