Hearty Egg Scramble Recipe
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and ham; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, water and pepper; pour over ham mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 245 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 251 mg cholesterol, 589 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Egg Scramble
"It needs more flavor and not so much cooked down on the peppers and onions."