- and skim fat; return to the pot. Add chicken and carrots.
- For noodles, in a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Make a well in
- the center. Beat egg and milk; pour into well. Stir together,
- forming a dough.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll into a
- 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut into 1/2-in. strips; cut the strips
- into 1-in. pieces. Bring soup to a simmer; add noodles. Cover and
- cook for 12-15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now