- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, salt and
- pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in
- cheese until melted. Pour over chicken mixture. Add noodles; mix
- Transfer to a 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 343 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 681 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.