- Drain noodles. Place four noodles in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray. Layer with a third of the cheese mixture,
- chicken mixture and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until bubbly and top is lightly browned. Let stand
- for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.