- rocking motion; adjust heat as needed.) Remove from the heat; cool
- immediately according to manufacturer's directions until pressure is
- completely reduced.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a platter. Add tomato paste
- and mushrooms to pan juices; cook and stir over medium heat until
- bubbly. Add hot pepper sauce and chicken; heat through. Yield: 6
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested at 15 pounds of pressure (psi).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 410 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.