- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions using a Dutch oven. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
"I love the idea of using the cream cheese spread. Bravo!"
"Made it for lunch today... excellent and easy!! Thanks for sharing...."
"I made this soup on Sunday my 6 1/2 year old nephew was here he ate two bowls and asked to take the leftover soup home to his mom! I say it was a hit. Cath- Klamath Falls Oregon"
"I made this soup on Sunday my 6 1/2 year old nephew was here he ate two bowls and asked to take the leftover soup home to his mom! I say it was a hit. Cath Klamath Falls Oregon"