- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions using a Dutch oven. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Sort By :
"Made it for dinner tonight and it turned out real good... the only thing that I changed was I cooked my chicken breast... I cut it up and sautéed it... and I could not find the garlic and herb cream cheese so I got plain and added garlic powder to it... over all this recipe is a keeper"
"Made it for lunch today... excellent and easy!! Thanks for sharing...."
"I made this soup on Sunday my 6 1/2 year old nephew was here he ate two bowls and asked to take the leftover soup home to his mom! I say it was a hit. Cath- Klamath Falls Oregon"
"I made this soup on Sunday my 6 1/2 year old nephew was here he ate two bowls and asked to take the leftover soup home to his mom! I say it was a hit. Cath Klamath Falls Oregon"