- 12 ounces beef summer or Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups coarsely chopped Chinese or napa cabbage
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir sausage over medium heat until lightly browned; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5-10 minutes or until cabbage is tender and flavors are blended. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hearty Cannellini & Sausage Soup
Sort By :
My husband doesn't like cabbage, but this is one of his favorite meals!
Excellent and easy. GREAT!!
Name says it all. Reminds me of a soup I had as a child, but couldn't place...very comforting. I loved it.
Made this soup for dinner tonight and loved it! Will definatly make it again.
So fast, easy. and simple. Only had one problem with it, there were no left overs! Would definitely double it next time. I actually can't wait to make it again.