Hearty Broccoli Dip
You'll need just five ingredients to stir up this no-fuss appetizer from Sue Cal. "People often ask me to bring this creamy dip to potlucks and parties," she remarks from her Beech Grove, Indiana kitchen. "I never leave with leftovers."
44 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli
- and salsa; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring
- after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.