Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
You'll need just five ingredients to stir up this no-fuss appetizer from Sue Cal. "People often ask me to bring this creamy dip to potlucks and parties," she remarks from her Beech Grove, Indiana kitchen. "I never leave with leftovers."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC