Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Hearty Broccoli Dip
"Made this to use over baked potatoes. It made me gag!!! Absolutely GROSS!!! Waste of money. So sad."
"Just took it to Bible study and everyone loved it. I also added more salsa after reading the reviews. Will definitely make it again."
"I made this recipe for a potluck at work. It was very good, but I added more salsa. I would use rotel or green chilis next time to give it a little more zip!"
"Only 2 Tablesoons of salsa ... is this correct ?"
"Needs more salsa but very yummy!"
"We use this as a topping for baked potatoes. I double the salsa."